Navid has started his finance career in 1998 when his first position was a bank teller. Although it was big challenging at that time to switch from different job to finance worlds he could overcome on all barrier and difficulties, and this was his moment to do what he believed!
Through to his career he could constantly prove his expertise, commitment, dedication, and cooperation with many finances’ companies and financial institutions. Meanwhile he repeatedly and constantly has updated and expanded his knowledge he could make trust and collaboration with his team, lenders, underwriters, BDMs, and clients.
He has been recognized and honored by many organizations for his contributions and achievements and significant of improved he made in his role by his hard work and initiations.
He is dedicated and responsible for all angles of his job and this has been confirmed by his high-level colleagues and fellow workers from day one.
Some of his soft skills are his extraordinary time management, excellent customer service, team player, reliable, intelligent, and good listener.
He also is a very detail oriented, with highly analytical skills. He is always following the below code of ethics:
Practice my profession with integrity, honesty, truthfulness, and adherence to the absolute obligation to safeguard the public trust.
• Exercise care, good faith, and due diligence in organizational affairs.• Act according to the highest goals and visions of their organizations, professions, clients, and consciences.
• Contribute to an organizational culture that respects the diverse, individual contributions of staff and leadership.
• Treat fellow employees in a fair and even-handed manner and foster a culture rich in diversity that is based on trust, mutual respect, teamwork, and integrity.
• Put philanthropic mission above personal gain.
• Inspire others through their own sense of dedication and high purpose.
• Improve their professional knowledge and skills, so that their performance will better serve others.
• Demonstrate concern for the interests and well-being of individuals affected by their actions.
• Value the privacy, freedom of choice and interests of all those affected by their actions
• Foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values and treat all people with dignity and respect.
• Aggressively pursue growth and profitability objectives, while always keeping ethical standards in the forefront of our activities
• Affirm, through personal giving, a commitment to philanthropy and its role in society.
• Bring credit to the fundraising profession by their public demeanor.
• Encourage colleagues to embrace and practice these ethical principles and standards.
• Be aware of the codes of ethics promulgated by other professional organizations that serve philanthropy.
• In the communities of which we are members, we will act ethically and as responsible and responsive corporate citizens in compliance with the law.